Please refer to our Exchange Policy page for more information.
Price and content information
While we strive to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. www.zainabchottani.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. If an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, www.zainabchottani.com shall have the right, at www.zainabchottani.com's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. if an item is mispriced, we may, at www.zainabchottani.com's discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we cannot accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
We offer free delivery across Pakistan. However, charges for international orders are calculated based on the destination and the weight of your shipment. Duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods you purchase online and will not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay. Also, please ensure to check the customs duty and tax charges (if any) of your shipment as the charges will be payable to the courier company at the time of the delivery.
When ordering goods from www.zainabchottani.com, for delivery overseas you may be subject to pay Import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you; We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from www. www.zainabchottani.com, you are considered the Importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you’re receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared.
Occasionally there may be information on our website or catalogue that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions regarding product descriptions/pricing/availability. Zainab Chottani reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If you do not wish to continue with your purchase post any sudden changes in prices or information, please contact us within 24 hours of placing the order and we will work with you to cancel your order.
Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe environment for all users. Thus, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to our users or to us. When you use the website, you may not:
1. Violate any law or regulation.
2. Violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights.
3. Post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable.
4. Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam
5. Engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Website.
6. Transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems.
7. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the website.
8. Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Our Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and you agree that the courts of Karachi (including any consumer court) will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute that you have with us.