- Dry clean recommended
- Iron at moderate temperature
- Do not dry fabric in direct sunlight
- Before stitching, fabric should be soaked in water for two hours
- Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemicals
- Wash colored and white clothes separately
Delivery & Return
Delivery within 5 to 6 weeks.
*Actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
This traditional red front open style bridal is aesthetically designed with motifs and floral patterns, embellished with dabka, nakshi, sequins, cutdana, crystals and stones. The lehnga with embroidered motifs spread all over and finished with thick gotta, kora and dabka borders completes the look. The colorful appliqués lift the whole outfit.
It comes with a beautiful red colored dupatta with sequins and motifs sprayed all over, decorated with thick matha patti border and three sides intricate borders. Organza at the bottom.