- Dry clean recommended
- Iron at moderate temperature
- Do not dry fabric in direct sunlight
- Before stitching, fabric should be soaked in water for two hours
- Do not use any type of bleach or stain removing chemicals
- Wash colored and white clothes separately
Delivery & Return
Delivery within 5 to 6 weeks.
*Actual colors of the outfit may vary from the colors being displayed on your device.
A purple angarkha featuring silver gold work in kora dabka, kundan and sequins intricately embellished on the front with border continuing in the back. The daaman is enhanced with traditional embellished colorful motifs on the front. The back has sequin sprayed all over with a embellished motif: and the sleeves have small motifs sprinkled on them. It comes with a red jamawar bustier. It comes with a red mehsuri paneled sharara with appliqued borders on the daaman.
The outfit is beautifully coordinated with a double shaded pink chiffon jamawar dupatta with floral embroidery at both ends. The dupatta is finished with appliquéd borders and gold kora balls on all four sides.